1. Scope of Agreement
2. Terms and Conditions of Usage
- You must be at least 21 years old to use this website.
- The content on this website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any part of the website at any time without prior notice.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You agree not to engage in any conduct that may interfere with the proper functioning of the website.
3. Payment Procedures
- All payments for services rendered must be made in accordance with the terms specified in the agreement between you and Evergreen SEO Services.
- Failure to make timely payments may result in suspension or termination of services.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- All content and materials on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Evergreen SEO Services and protected by copyright laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or display any content from this website without our prior written consent.
- We do not warrant that the website will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted, nor do we make any representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content.
7. Limitations of Liability
- Evergreen SEO Services and its owners shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website.
8. Disputes and Arbitration
- Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the website shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the relevant arbitration association.
9. Termination Policy
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to the website at any time for any reason without prior notice.
10. Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these website end Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website.
For any inquiries or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at SEO@evergreenseoservices.com.