Evergreen Digital Cannabis SEO (“we”, “us”, or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (https://evergreenseoservices.com/) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal Data: This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services or information from us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Usage Data: As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. While we take reasonable measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is entirely secure.
We will only retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We may share your data with third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services, including website hosting, data analytics, and marketing. These service providers are bound by contractual obligations to protect your information.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws about your data. These include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, object to processing, portability of data, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
Compliance with Applicable Laws